Wednesday 23 February 2011

My Week so Far!

Well I'm going over more than this week so far!

On friday I felt like POO so I missed Rev and Slept, (sleeping  =  Good, missing Rev = Bad)

Saturday late start still not feeling great. Then went into Castle to see Shu (= Good), went to see Tangled (= AMAZING!!), So Saturday in general = GREAT!!!

Sunday it was Cafe Church which is always good. Rentals came up with family friends which was SOOOOOO good! Late Service was so amazing thank you Fiona! Greek night with the house was great! Got an ear infection =BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Bed = Well needed.

Monday was well a monday, sleep was desperately needed that night!

Tuesday was well great Meal with the Mafia was inspirational in soo many ways, soo glad that I went to it.

Today/ Wednesday had a really great Lab class and yes I really do mean it. Really fun Rev committee meeting yes I mean that one aswell. And Lets not forget GREEK LOVE WEDNESDAYS the one offer that will always beat orange wednesdays. CU was really good, and now Tea and Toast which is going to kill me I'm sure of it! But you know what it is fun and I'm always going to want to help cause I'm a sucker for it!

Paw for thought over for now anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment