Sunday 2 January 2011

Growing OLD is not an option but Growing UP is!!!

So it is 2011 and I am now 20 and this does scare me a little. I remember running around in a Princess Jasmin dress up out-fit and never wanting to take it of. And now I am in my second year at Keele Uni, reading Geology and Applied Environmental Science.

How did this happen???

How did I get from a little girl to a uni student???

And not only a uni student a uni student who is Co-President of the late service and Publicity for the Revelation Rock Gospel Choir.
I love it at Keele. I have made so many friends up there, and I couldn't imagine a life without them now. And lets not forget if I hadn't gone to Keele, I would never have met Peter, who is now a part of my heart as well as my life!

Well saying all of that, I am still a child at heart. I love Disney still as much now as I did when I was younger (maybe more?), I hopefully have never lost my sense of fun & well a good old giggle can't beet it!

That's all for now, Hope you enjoyed my 'Paws' for thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment